Tag: Raspberry PiArticles about the Raspberry Pi, the Pi Zero and the various camera modules. Most in combination with 3D printed parts and some with electronics.
10 of 24 pages | View all tags
- Ball and socket mount01.03.2018
Simple 3D printable ball and socket mount that you can use to mount a Raspberry Pi camera module or one of my Raspberry Pi cases onto any suitable surface, like a wall or another case. It provides three degrees of freedom.
- Case for the Raspberry Pi Camera module01.03.2018
A simple sandwich case (front and backside cover) for the Raspberry Pi camera module.
- Hinge mount01.03.2018
Simple 3D printable hinge mount that you can use to mount a Raspberry Pi camer module or one of my Raspberry Pi cases onto any suitable surface, like a wall or another case. It provicdes three degrees of freedom if chained, two otherwise.
- IR cut filter with M12 mount installed onto Raspberry Pi camera module01.03.2018
If you want to use your NoIR Raspberry Pi camera module at daytime and night without the IR light side effects at daytime, you should add a switchable IR cut filter like this one onto your camera module.
- M12 mount installed onto Raspberry Pi camera module01.03.2018
If the focal length of the default lens isn't what you need for your project, install a M12 mount on your Raspberry Pi camera module and use one of the many M12 lenses that are available instead.
- Raspberry Pi camera modules01.03.2018
The available official and third party camera modules that will fit and work on the CSI connector of the Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberry Pi Zero01.03.2018
The Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Simple and compact case for Raspberry Pi Zero01.03.2018
A simple and compact case for the Raspberry Pi Zero with all ports and GPIO pins accessible (Multiple variants available).
- Simple compact case for Raspberry Pi Zero with integrated mini camera01.03.2018
A simple compact case for the Raspberry Pi Zero with all ports and GPIO pins accessible and integrated mini camera.
- UV light protection glass disc for Pi camera module01.03.2018
The original lens of the Pi cameras seem to be plastic and degrade in UV light. On this page I will test if a glass disc that will block the UV light will help. Not yet written!